TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Driver Training Requirement
The contract for Driving Tuition is solely between the Pupil and the Instructor.
The Pupil and the instructor are responsible for agreeing on all matters relating to the timing, location and duration of Driving Lesson(s).
The instructor will carry appropriate motor insurance covering the pupil whilst driving the tution vehicle when accompanied by an Instructor or a DVSA Driving Test Examiner.
The pupil must notify Instructor of any matters which affect pupils ability or entitlement to have Driving Training such as loss or revocation of provisional driving licence.
The Instructor reserves the right to refuse Driving Tuition if, in the opinion of the instructor, it is considered that the pupil is unfit to drive due to any reason including but not limited to: being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, illness, injury, failing to wear glasses or contact lenses when required as per DVSA rules. In these instances the Instructor reserves the right to charge the pupil the full cost of the lesson(s).
Cancellation Of Driving Lessons
Any Lesson(s) cancellations must be directly between Pupil and the Instructor.
If either Pupil or Instructor wish to cancel a pre booked Driving Lesson, a minimum notice of 24 hours should be given.
If the Instructor cancels a Driving Lesson without giving minimun notice period, the instructor shall rearrange the lesson(s).
Pupil will need to give at least 24 hours notice of Lesson cancellation otherwise the pupil will be charged full price for the lesson(s) cancelled.
Timekeeping & Traffic delays
Our instructors cannot be held responsible for delays due to traffic or roadworks.
Any Driving Lesson(s) start time that is running late, the pupil will be contacted by the instructor by phone or text message.
Where possible, our instructors will make up any lost time at the end of the current lesson or add to a future booking.
You are entitled to cancel your prepaid tuition at any time subject to following conditions:
- If you have not taken any Driving Lesson(s) at the time of cancellation you will be entitled to a full refund excluding any applicable bank or transfer fees.
- Refund will be issued using the same method as payments.
If for any reason we are unable to do this, we reserve the right to refund you by any other method we deem appropriate.
We may request additional information to confirm your identity in order to comply with the UK Money Laundering Regulations. We will also use this information to ensure adherence to our Merchant Operating Instructions for card collection facilities.
- Refund of partial block booking will be made on pro rata basis on any lessons not yet taken excluding applicable bank or transfer fees.
- Refunds sought on partial Block/Intensive course will only be made within 6 months of last Driving Lesson taken.
- If Driving Lesson(s) payment made using a gift voucher, we will not issue any refund or transfer to any other person after redemption of the voucher.